MickeyAndTheBookNextDoor

Mickey and the Books Next Door

I'm Micheala, but most people just call me Mickey. I am 17 years young, and reading is one of my favorite escapes from reality. I love reading anything with some sort of romance in it. "I know you aren't perfect. But it's a person's imperfections that make them perfect for someone else." -Lola and the Boy Next Door

Dead And Gone
Dreamless
Josephine Angelini
Just for Fins
Tera Lynn Childs
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
SPOILER ALERT!
How to Ruin My Teenage Life - Simone Elkeles I loved this book!
I think Avi and Amy's relationship is pretty near perfect, and I'm requesting the next book from the library riiiiight... NOW!

I think Amy becoming Jewish gives this book a unique twist. I also like how dedicated Amy is to anything she sets her mind too. (Although her "aba" needs to turn down the protective meter.)
I'm hoping things heat up even more in Amy & Avi's relationship in the next book.
I guess I'll know soon!

Love all of Simone Elkeles's books (though the Perfect Chemistry series is still my favorite); Can't wait for her new book series! :D

Personal Perspective:
I would also like to add since I think Avi & Amy are such a cute couple that I like that their friends are supportive of their amazing relationship. Avi & Amy can't so much as take their eyes off each other while they're together, yet the friends are totally understanding, and still hang out with both of them. <3 Love it!