MickeyAndTheBookNextDoor

Mickey and the Books Next Door

I'm Micheala, but most people just call me Mickey. I am 17 years young, and reading is one of my favorite escapes from reality. I love reading anything with some sort of romance in it. "I know you aren't perfect. But it's a person's imperfections that make them perfect for someone else." -Lola and the Boy Next Door

Dead And Gone
Dreamless
Josephine Angelini
Just for Fins
Tera Lynn Childs
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Second Chance Summer - Morgan Matson This book was truly amazing.
Second Chance Summer left me in tears. That, is not usually something a book can do. I can't even remember a book that really made me cry like this one.
With that being said, I would usually say that a book making me cry is in no way a good thing. I usually hate anything sad with unhappy endings, etc. But Second Chance Summer was an exception.
It takes you on a heartfelt journey of a family dealing with loss, growing closer together, learning to love, and having problems that they can't run away from- no matter how much they wish they could.

If you haven't read this yet, I definitely recommend you do.
I have to say, I liked it a lot more than Amy & Roger's Epic Detour, and hopefully Morgan Matson's books will just keep getting better with time.

I wish I knew more of what to tell you about Second Chance Summer, but to be honest, it left me feeling practically speechless. It's just something you'll have to read for yourself. <3