MickeyAndTheBookNextDoor

Mickey and the Books Next Door

I'm Micheala, but most people just call me Mickey. I am 17 years young, and reading is one of my favorite escapes from reality. I love reading anything with some sort of romance in it. "I know you aren't perfect. But it's a person's imperfections that make them perfect for someone else." -Lola and the Boy Next Door

Dead And Gone
Dreamless
Josephine Angelini
Just for Fins
Tera Lynn Childs
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
The Kissing Booth - Beth Reekles This book was so good!

Sure, It has its issues like any book does. There were a few mistakes here and there with grammar and some British slang was used, but the content made up for any of that. Personally, I like my books with a perfectly happy ending all wrapped up with a nice little bow on top. But Beth Reekles' The Kissing Booth definitely made its way onto my list of favorite books.

Noah Flynn is by far the best book character I've read about in years. Most romance books have "the guy"; That guy who is so perfect it's just unrealistic. Thankfully, Beth Reekles did not give us "the guy". She gave us Noah. He is over-protective, way too jealous, a violence junkie, and a major jerk sometimes; but that is what made him perfect. <3

I was also quite happy that the author didn't make The Kissing Booth into your typical clishe romance. She kept it original. It had flirting, teasing, the BEST of friends, great characters, and it was just an all around great read.

In a sense, It was perfect. <3

I'm definitely looking forward to many more books by Beth Reekles.