MickeyAndTheBookNextDoor

Mickey and the Books Next Door

I'm Micheala, but most people just call me Mickey. I am 17 years young, and reading is one of my favorite escapes from reality. I love reading anything with some sort of romance in it. "I know you aren't perfect. But it's a person's imperfections that make them perfect for someone else." -Lola and the Boy Next Door

Dead And Gone
Dreamless
Josephine Angelini
Just for Fins
Tera Lynn Childs
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Dark and Stormy Knights - Carrie Vaughn, P.N. Elrod, Shannon K. Butcher, Lilith Saintcrow, Deidre Knight, Vicki Pettersson, Rachel Caine,  Ilona Andrews, Jim Butcher I really got the book simply for "A Questionable Client" because I wanted to read it from the Kate Daniels series. And it was really great. Out of all the stories I read in the book it was the best.

So here is how the ratings go for me (For the stories I read in the book):
A Questionable Client by Ilona Andrews(4 & a half stars)
The Beacon by Shannon K. Butcher (4 stars)
Even A Rabbit Will Bite by Rachel Caine (1 star)
Dark Lady by P.N. Elrod (3 Stars)

I will admit that being a Morganville Vampire fan. (Rachel Caine's series), I was really excited when I saw "Even A Rabbit Will Bite" because I automatically thought of Myrnin and was hoping for a short story about him. The story however really disappointed me with the characters and the ending and (of course) having nothing to do with Myrnin.

I ended up not reading every story in the book because some were short stories from different series which made them hard to follow. But you never know, I might go back and read them all later. (Haha)