MickeyAndTheBookNextDoor

Mickey and the Books Next Door

I'm Micheala, but most people just call me Mickey. I am 17 years young, and reading is one of my favorite escapes from reality. I love reading anything with some sort of romance in it. "I know you aren't perfect. But it's a person's imperfections that make them perfect for someone else." -Lola and the Boy Next Door

Dead And Gone
Dreamless
Josephine Angelini
Just for Fins
Tera Lynn Childs
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Jamie McGuire
Maid to Match - Deeanne Gist Amazing! :)
Deeanne Gist's books are amazing! Each one of her books is so original! Maid to Match had me at the first word and kept my attention until the very last. I felt like I was right there with Tillie trying to figure out if Mack was the right choice or not. One of my favorite things about Deeanne's books is although they are Christian Fiction, they are not completely without sex... but still innocent enough to be enjoyable for everyone. She knows how to capture the passion of Tillie & Mack in just a few words.

Since the Biltmore Mansion is an actual place (and you know how I get excited with my favorite books) I am really hoping to visit over the summer and see the place that Maid to Match was based on. If you haven't read Maid to Match then I definitely recommend you check it out! :)